After many years living in London we moved to our cottage in the heart of Lewes ten years ago and decided to start a small Bed and Breakfast. There have been no regrets – we really enjoy the variety of guests who come from all over the world to Lewes. It is such a wonderful town to explore the great variety of attractions in Sussex and Kent.
And Garden Cottages is a perfect place to stay being so close to both restaurants and the South Downs. A short walk up the hill behind the house takes you onto the South Downs where you can walk for miles in glorious countryside – perhaps to the pub at Glynde village.
After a good night’s sleep our delicious breakfast consists of juice, fresh fruit salad, toast, yoghurt, eggs and bacon.
Alison has wide local knowledge to help you make the most of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you.
- Comfortable beds with modern ensuite bathrooms.
- One self-contained double bedroom with separate downstairs entrance.
- Sitting room overlooking garden.
- One twin /super Kingsize bedroom.
- TV & Radio,
- Free Wifi
- Close to restaurants, pubs & antique shops.
- Quick access to the South Downs
- 10 minute walk to Lewes railway and bus station. Regular trains/buses to Brighton and London.
- French & German spoken.
Please note we are fully booked for BONFIRE NIGHT 2018
Garden Cottages is part of the Lewes Town & Country B&B Group